Property Management Services for Owners
Real Estate Rental & Property Management Specialists
Serving Caldwell County, North Carolina (Lenoir, Granite Falls, Hudson, & more)
P.O. Box 805, (590 Main St), Hudson, NC 28638
MANAGEMENT SERVICES FOR OWNERS
"We do Management right!" Foster Management is the county's largest full service real estate property management firm. We service the Caldwell County area, including Lenoir, Hudson, Granite Falls, Gamewell, Baton, Patterson and Collettesville. Pat Foster, our Real Estate Broker/Owner has over 20 years property management experience in Caldwell County. Our service oriented staff is highly educated in real estate rental rules, regulations and fair housing laws. Our advisiory Board of Directors is made up of rental property owners that have a vested interest in quality management and services for our owners and tenants. We manage the best properties and seek out the best tenants.
Foster Management specializes in the efficient management of houses, apartments, condominiums, townhouses, duplexes, shopping centers, office buildings, mini storage units and commercial buildings, making ownership easy and profitable for investors, local owners and owners who have moved out of the area. We also provide real estate management services for 1031 Exchange properties, Estate Management and in Self-Directed IRAs. We concentrate on preserving and enhancing the value of the properties we manage, while offering a range of services tailored to individual client needs.
Our goal is to provide stress-free real estate property management on an ongoing basis to afford minimal involvement of your time as owner. For example, we automatically handle repairs of up to $200, always shopping for the lowest prices and best work from service contractors. We can also handle mortgage, insurance and tax payments. You are relieved of the most difficult, time-consuming and aggravating aspects of rental property ownership ... special bank accounts, checking out tenants, midnight phone calls about broken commodes, keeping up with leasing and fair housing laws, negotiating tenant disputes & trying to collect rent.
We offer the following real estate management services:
****** Secure a tenant and lease only
****** Full Service Property Management (We spoil our owners!)
****** Other Services (Tax appeals, Rental appraisals, Investment Evaluations)
SECURE A TENANT AND LEASE ONLY
If you prefer to handle the day-to-day management of your property yourself but you do not have the time or availability to properly market and show vacancies on a moment's notice, nor the expertise in choosing a new resident and verifying credit references, this is the right program for you.
* Determine rental value of your property through careful market analysis
* Create an advertising brochure with all of the pertinent facts regarding your property
* Provide advertising in all Foster Management generic ads & website at no charge
* Promote the property within the real estate community
* Show property and interview prospective tenants
* Process applications and thoroughly screen tenants, including credit and reference checks
* Prepare lease contracts and accept deposits and first month's rent
FULL SERVICE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
(Stress free investment ownership with computerized accounting services)
* Includes all of the Secure Tenant/Lease functions plus ......
* Coordinate owner paid advertising on properties that do not rent via free advertsing
* Make suggestions for improvements to maximize rental income
* Perform move-in/move-out inspections and written reports
* Maintain Security Deposits & Rent deposits in required NC Trust bank accounts
* Accept rent payments and do follow-up collections
* Respond to reports & calls from tenants regarding repairs, maintenance and inquiries
* Arrange for repairs to be done by outside contractors in a timely & professional manner
* Review and pay maintenance and repair bills
* Coordinate unit turnovers (Painting, cleaning & maintenance)
* Maintain computerized maintenance history for each unit
* Coordinate annual property inspections.
* Provide owners with a computerized, easy-to-follow income/expense statement at the end of each month
* Process eviction actions on tenants that default if ever necessary
* Keep owners informed of issues and laws that affect the renting of their property
****** Need help with a tax appeal on your rental property? We can help.
****** Contact us for a Fair Market Rent Appraisal for mortgage companies and taxes.
****** Thinking of buying a rental property and want our opionion and investment evaluation?
****** Let us help you to find the real estate investment property that matches your budget.
**Back to:Foster Management main page**